How to Login Godaddy Webmail Account in Any Device
You can link to your GoDaddy Webmail accounts for any of your domains from your Android device in three ways. You can explore the GoDaddy Web-based Workspace tool in the Android Web browser, you can download and install the available GoDaddy Mobile app from Google Play, or you can configure the property Android Email app with the IMAP or POP3 server settings for your GoDaddy accounts. If you configure the default Android Email application with your GoDaddy email accounts, you can handle your GoDaddy accounts and your other configured accounts in the integrated Android Email app. Here is the complete step-by-step guide on how to log in to GoDaddy Webmail. Read out and apply according.
Godaddy Webmail Login in Web Browser
- Tap the “Applications” icon on the Android device home screen, and then tap the “Internet” icon to launch the Web browser app.
- Hit inside the address bar and begin the GoDaddy Workspace Login URL (see link in Resources). Press the “Enter” key.
- Hit the Remember Me check box to save your credentials in the browser.
- Enter your GoDaddy email address and password in the corresponding fields, and then tap Login. Your GoDaddy Webmail inbox opens in the browser.
Godaddy Webmail Login on Mobile
- Hit the Applications tab on the Android home screen to open the Applications menu.
- Hit the Play Store icon to launch Google Play.
- Hit the Apps icon and then tap the Search icon.
- Enter GoDaddy (without the quotation makes) in the Search field. As you enter, the entry for the GoDaddy Mobile app appears. Hit the GoDaddy Mobile entry to open the details screen.
- Hit Install, and then tap Accept to authorize app permissions. The app downloads and installs on Android.
- Tap “Open” to launch GoDaddy Mobile.
- Enter your GoDaddy email address and password in the respective fields. Hit the Keep Me Logged In check box to save your credentials.
- Hit Go or Access Your Account, depending on the available option. Your GoDaddy inbox opens in the app.
Godaddy Webmail Login in Android Email App
- Tap the “Email” icon from the home screen or application menu to launch the Android device’s Email app.
- Press the “Menu” key, and then tap “Accounts.”
- Hit the “Menu” key, and then tap “Add Account.” The New Email Account screen opens.
- Enter your GoDaddy email address in the Username field and type your password in the Password box. Tap “Next.”
- Hit the “IMAP” option if your account is enabled for IMAP. Otherwise, click “POP3.”
- Re-enter your GoDaddy email address in the Email Address field.
- Insert pop.secureserver.net in the Incoming Server field and 110 (without quotation marks) in the Port field if you decided POP3. Insert imap.secureserver.net in the Incoming Server field and 143 (without quotation marks) in the Port field if you decided to IMAP in the previous step. Hit Next.
- Enter smtpout.secureserver.net (without quotation marks) in the Outgoing Server field. Insert 80 (without quotation marks) in the Port field.
- Hit the Require Sign-in check box, and type your email address and password once again. Tap “Next.”
- Enter a name for the account in the Account Name box, and then tap done. Your GoDaddy email account is configured. Examine your account by sending and receiving emails from your Android device.
Troubleshooting GoDaddy While Setting up Email
If you are an Apple user and face trouble setting up your GoDaddy email account, you might want to try a few steps to resolve troubleshooting techniques.
Note: if none of these workouts are, contact customer support to try and solve the issue.
- Look for Typos – The email won’t work if you type the wrong password or mix up when putting in the IMAP server details.
- Reset Your Password – It might be the problem, so resolve it via resetting ASAP!
- Changing the SMTP Ports – allow you to send & receive email on your iPhone, and the providers block a few ports for security.
How to Change Godaddy Webmail Password
- Browse the GoDaddy login page and sign in to your account to display the My Products page.
- Hit the Email tab to display a list of your accounts. Hit Launch next to the account that controls the webmail password you want to reset. The Email Control Center appears.
- Hit the + button next to the account with the email address to reset. The site represents the addresses available for that account.
- Hit the email address to display its Edit Mailbox screen.
- Insert the new password in the Change Password text box. Renew the entry in the Confirm Password text box.
- Click the “OK” button to accept your changes.
How to Reset GoDaddy Account Password
Explore the GoDaddy login page and hit Recover My Password if you’ve forgotten your account password. This displays the Account Assistance page. If your GoDaddy account password is working, proceed to change your webmail password.
Hit See My Password Hint. Insert your username or customer number and the street address used with the account creation. Insert the Captcha code and click the Submit key. GoDaddy represents the password hint you chose when you created the account. If this helps you recover your password, sign in to GoDaddy as usual. Otherwise, proceed with resetting your password.
Hit Reset My Password and enter your username or customer name and the email address defined when you created the account. Insert the Captcha code and hit the Submit key. GoDaddy gives an authorization code and directions to your email address. Follow the directions to define a new password for your account. You must perform the system within two hours after the instructions are sent to your email. Unless, the code expires, and you have to repeat the process to obtain a new one.
Sign in to Workspace Control Center. Begin your GoDaddy username, and password and hit Sign in (your Workspace Email address and password won't run here). Hit View Email. From the Tools menu, hit View All Email Plans.
Webmail is a way of sending and receiving emails from a web browser instead of an email client. Each email travels over the internet and is stored on servers. Those servers can relate to email providers, internet service providers (like Comcast), or web hosting providers (like GoDaddy).
If you can't get your password or your account is locked, try resetting your password. Check to see if there's a difficulty with two-step authentication (if you've enabled it). Ensure you're logging into the correct site.
In the 21st century –online popularity does matter a lot and business hosting online is profitable. Many webs claim that GoDaddy provides silk and sleek hosting service, while nothing like GoDaddy. Moreover, people face multiple issues while creating a GoDaddy webmail account with their android mobile. But as mentioned above, the guide is here to follow to link your GoDaddy account with the android device without trouble.